I am back !!!

Hello

It's been a very very long time, I know. I tried to write a couple of times but I don't know I just couldn't. It felt like a duty and I didn't like it. Also, a lot of things happened last year. We moved to Amsterdam last March. Now it has been almost one year and still can't speak Dutch, but here people are speaking very nice English so I didn't need to :)





Anyways, now we are living in Amsterdam, one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Also, I am working as a part-time baker/pastry chef in a brunch restaurant and I love it. I have a lot of times for myself and I am making money, perfect isn't it? While I have time for other things, I remembered that I had a blog, why not doing something for it? But what should I do?  I am in the middle of Europe, I am traveling more than I used to. I will continue to write about my travels but how about I bring you the places that I visited. Let's think! When you go somewhere and you taste something and it is so delicious but you have to leave that there. It's sad. I will help you to take that to home, yes I will, but how?

I have decided to challenge myself to make worlds famous desserts and give you the recipe. Would you like it? For example, you are craving for Magnolia Bakery's famous Banana Pudding. New York is too far or you don't want to get out of from your house, then you will open my blog, get the recipe and have that pudding like you are in NY. Even if you didn't go there, it is going to be like you have been there. Yeap that is what I am going to do, I hope :)

Now, I am sitting in my house, listening to Mozart and drinking my coconut-latte (yeap, that is how sophisticated I am), looking outside, snowy Amsterdam and I am ready. At the very time that I decided to give up refined sugar, I am challenging myself for famous dessert recipes. To honor Amsterdam, I am beginning with Van Stapele Koekmakerij's famous "Chocolate Cookie with White Chocolate Filling".

See you soon :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.